Excitation Control (AVR)
Wiith our partnering with Reivax, we are proud to offer the state-of-art excitation system for both new and retrofit market.
Reivax Excitation System - RTX Power
The RTX Power excitation system is compatible with all major generator OEMs, such as, GE, MHI, Fuji Electric, Westinghouse, Siemens, ABB, Alstom, Mitsubishi, Hitachi, Allis Chalmers and etc.
The hardware and software of the system can be customized to meet specific functionality and can be scaled up to an output of 10,000 Adc.
Reivax powerful processor unit and open software architecture used in the RTX Power can also be scaled up to include more functionality, such as, governor control and a complete automation package for control / protection of the generator unit.
Experience of Reivax
Reivax has been supplying excitation systems to the power generation industry for 25 years and has currently more than 1,100 systems in operation.
Replacements include GE Alterex / Althyrex / Amplidyne, Westinghouse WTA / WMA / MGR, Allis Chalmers Regulex, and etc.
Control Hardware, the basic system offers including:
- Voltage regulator (CPX) with an Automatic and a Manual channel;
- Fast I/O interface (MultiCan) with 48 digital inputs, 24 digital outputs, 12 analog outputs, 8 analog inputs, 3 PT inputs and 3 CT inputs;
- An air-cooled six (6) pulse thyristor bridge and a firing circuit (DPCan).
- A user friendly graphical HMI touch screen (PAN);
Reliable and availability
- Redundancy options at all areas
- Redundant Voltage regulator (CPX)
- Redundant I/O interface (MultiCan)
- Redundant thyristor bridges
- Redundant cooling fans for each thyristor bridge.
- On-line maintenance can be performed on control & thyristor bridge.
We partner with REIVAX, offer the whole range of the excitation control and system for the your generator.
from simple AVR to large hydro excitation system more than 10,000Amp. We have a solution for you.
The RTX Energy offers state-of-art equipment for both new and retrofit hydro, coal, nuclear or natural gas fired power plants. The hardware and software of the system can be customized to meet specific functionality and can be scaled up to an output of 400Adc.
Retrofit the existing Siemens Analog Static Excitaiton System. Excitation Current 700A.