TURBINE SUPERVISORY INSTRUMENTATION
Governor & Control
Turbine Supervisory Instrumentation
Continuous protection and monitoring is essential for critical rotating plants. Whether it is meant for generating power, pumping essential fluids or driving process equipment – it’s vital to monitor the machine dynamic behaviour through the measurement of vibration, speed, expansion and temperature, in addition to other parameters.
Vibration Monitoring System – Sentry G3
Sentry G3 Machinery Protection (Sensonics, UK) is a high performance sensor conditioning and monitoring system. It provides a universal platform for the interfacing of various sensor types to meet with the demanding application of rotating machine protection with wide application.
- Steam Turbines
- Industrial Gas Turbines
- Hydro Electric Machines
- Electric Motors and Generators
- Centrifugal Pumps and Compressors
- Axial and Reciprocating Compressors
- Horizontal and Vertical Pumps
- Fans and Blowers
Sentry G3 provides up to four measurement channels that can be independently programmed to provide continuous monitoring and protection facilities across a broad spectrum of sensor regimes, including vibration, position, temperature and speed.
Features & Benefits
- Versatile and powerful – Universal monitoring module (only 1 part no)
- High integrity and scaldable – Each channgel is configured, running, and
- the resulting alarm relay and analogue output facilities remain independent from the other module functionality.
- Easy access – Each module is provided with an intuitive colour LCD display and menu drive facility to provide immediate viewing access to the machine parameters. Several modes of display are available including bar graph, FFT and alarm historian.
- Reliable and proven solution – API670 Compliant.