TURBINE TRIP PROTECTION
Governor & Control
Turbine Trip Protection
Many turbine failures are attributed to overspeed events, as such preventing overspeed is fundamental to turbine safety system design.
TECG Control provides comprehensive Turbine Protection System for timely, reliable and effective protection against steam turbine generator.
Some key features of the turbine protection:
- Enhances the reliability and availability of the turbine protection control
- Provides the traceability of the turbine trip events
- Allows machine to run more safely and shutdown safely during the critical fault
- Provides highly reliable electronic overspeed protection.
- Automate the main steam valve during start-up and provide reliable trip control
Our Turbine Trip Protection Solution includes of:
- Steam Turbine Protection control- SIL-3 Safety PLC with 1ms SOE
- Offers reliable turbine protective monitoring to ensure turbine trip during critical fault.
- SensonicsSIL-3 OverSpeed Protection Module
- Safeguard the steam turbine from Overspeed
- 2-out-of-3 Voting Trip Block.
- Control and actuate the Main Steam Valve
- Single Acting, Fail-safe Actuator for Main Steam Valve (MSV).
Fail safe design, single – acting actuator for main steam valve that integrates with trip Block and start-up directional valve